I think I’ve been slightly in denial but this week and the arrival into the 30’s has been a reality check…it has dawned on me that I really am having another baby and pretty soon!
Aside from the obvious bump, the fact I’m now being forcefully kicked a quite frankly unreasonable amount of the time and that flopping down on the sofa in the evening doesn’t include a glass of wine currently the big eye openers for me this week were…
– The pram top arrived for the new buggy…
– The birthing pool being delivered and sitting in the corner of the room staring at me…
– Hypnotherapy classes beginning and starting my own lunchtime relaxation time. I will do full post on these in the near future.
– Essential DIY work has been completed – out with the horrible old carpet…
And in with the lovely new laminate! Much more practical for a house that is going to have even more food and bodily fluids flying around it in a few weeks!
– Sickness, aahhh just like their big brother was this little one is cramped and refuses to share space with my meals, so is kicking them straight back out again. It’s exhausting.
– Nesting has commenced…Lots of organising, cleaning and purchasing of very boring things like new mops, brushes and dustpans – what’s happened to me?!
Oh that’s right…I really am having a(nother) baby!
On a more positive note, things I’ve loved this week:
Naps – any excuse to crawl back into bed when Ted does is taken!
My little helper – everybody needs a personal moisturiser!!
Feeling organised – although I’m hoping this little one isn’t planning on springing a surprise early arrival on us I’m organised enough (or almost) that we’d be OK!
Pregnant Friends – I have a handful of friends with due dates four weeks either side of mine and it’s great having people to share the highs and lows with who are in the same position/ level of discomfort!
See you at 33 Weeks.